Vinyl in-ground pool installations are a highly sought-after option for homeowners in Minnesota, known for their affordability and a quicker installation process. These pools offer a combination of aesthetic appeal and easy maintenance, and they can be customized to fit any design concept.
With a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and designs available, you are sure to find a pool that seamlessly integrates into your backyard and provides endless opportunities for recreation and entertainment for your family. Not only are these pools aesthetically pleasing but also durable. They are able to provide many years of healthy exercise and enjoyment. Many elegant designs and layouts can be found and can be tailored to meet your specific preferences.
Rare Landscapes Inc is a pool installation contractor based out of Lake Minnetonka, MN and serving the surrounding areas including Wayzata, Orono, Minnetonka Beach, Deephaven, Greenwood, Shorewood, Excelsior, Tonka Bay, Woodland, Spring Park, Minnetrista, and Medina. We specialize in in-ground pool installations as well as designing and installing the landscaping that surrounds them. From a simple backyard pool for your kids to enjoy to a sprawling backyard oasis that would rival any resort, the team at Rare Landscapes can seamlessly integrate an in-ground pool into your landscaping.
Why Choose An In-Ground Vinyl Pool Installation?
Vinyl in-ground swimming pools offer many important features and benefits that make them a popular choice for pool installation among Minnesota homeowners. These can include:
Aesthetics: With a wide variety of vinyl liners available, it is easy to find one that suits your personal style and enhances the look of your backyard. You can choose from a range of colors and patterns, including decorative borders, to create a pool that looks luxurious without the high cost of traditional pool construction.
Durability: Vinyl pools are built to last and will provide many years of enjoyment for your family. After many years of use the liner can be replaced as needed to maintain the pool's appearance and keep it looking "like new" or to change it's look.
Design flexibility: Vinyl pools come in many shapes and sizes, and with many additional features to create a unique and personalized backyard pool experience. The option for walk-in steps, stainless steel railings, dynamic underwater lighting, different depths, a slide for your kids, an automatic cover, and more.
Quicker Installation Time: The construction process for a vinyl in-ground pool is relatively quick compared to other more traditional methods of pool construction and you can start enjoying your new pool within a couple of weeks.
Affordability: Compared to other types of in-ground pools, such as concrete, vinyl pools are an affordable option.
What Shapes Are Available With Metal Framed, Vinyl In-Ground Pools?
There are several different shapes available for an in-ground vinyl pool installation. The most common shapes we can install include:
- Rectangular: A traditional shape that is popular for lap swimming and fitness.
- Freeform: A more natural, irregular shape that can include curves and gentle angles. This shape is popular for poolscapes that include landscaping and other outdoor features.
- Grecian: A Roman-style shape characterized by a curved end and straight sides. It is a classic design.
- Kidney: This shape is similar to the Grecian but it is more rounded.
- L-shaped: Two rectangles or freeforms that are joined to create an L-shape.
- Round: A circular or oval shape that can be used to create a more intimate or relaxing space.
- Oval: A shaped like an egg, it has two curved sides and two straight sides.
These are the main pool shapes that are available, but there are many variations, and depending on your space and budget we can put our creativity to work to make the pool shape work with and compliment your space.
Landscaping Around Your In-Ground Pool
Without landscaping to surround your new pool, it's just going to be a hole in the ground filled with water. It's the landscaping that surrounds it that really transforms your backyard into a more luxurious and relaxing space. Here are some of the landscaping improvements we can make surrounding your new pool:
- Planting: Use a combination of trees, shrubs, and perennials to create a lush, natural look around the pool. We try and avoid using plants that drop a lot of leaves or petals, as they can make the pool area more difficult to maintain.
- Create Privacy: We can use tall plants and trees to create a natural barrier around the pool area and provide privacy.
- Lighting: Use lighting to highlight the plants and trees around the pool, as well as to create a more inviting ambiance at night.
- Hardscaping: Add a paver patio, paver walkways, an outdoor seating area, outdoor cooking area, pergola, or other hardscaped elements around the pool to create a defined relaxing space and to separate the pool area from the rest of the yard.
- Adding Lawn Areas: If space allows, consider installing a small lawn area around the pool for lounging.
- Water features: Incorporating water features such as a fountain or babbling brook to add visual interest and a soothing sound to the area.
- Color: Use colorful flowers and plants to add a splash of color and create a more inviting space around the pool.
It's important to keep in mind that the landscaping around your pool is going to be limited by your available space and overall budget. We also need to consider your maintenance requirements as well. Typically pool-owners want to have as little maintenance as possible, so your landscaping should also reflect that.
If you’d like to schedule a consultation with us to discuss your in-ground pool installation we’d be happy to meet with you. Please call 952-258-3553 or fill out our online form and we’ll get right back to you.